Here is an article from JOHNSON WINDOW FILM on why you can’t tint Plexiglass, polycarbonate and lexan..
Here is an article for why you can install automotive window tint on homes and businesses .. article by Johnson Window Film
You use sunblock to protect your skin while outside from the sun, but what are you doing to protect your skin while indoors…
Non-Tinted windows will allow the harmful sun damaging energy to still affect your skin when sitting next to Non-Tinted windows for long periods of time.. YES YOU CAN STILL GET A SUNBURN BY SITTING NEXT TO NON-TINTED WINDOWS.. CALL PRO-TECH SERVICES TO HAVE YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS WINDOWS TINTED 239-560-3498
SKIN CANCER AWARENESS
With window tinting you can have an extra layer of protection to give you privacy in your home or business.. By selecting the right darkness of window tint it can give you the privacy you need during the day.
Just because it blocks the people from seeing in to your home or business doesn’t mean it keeps the home owner or business owner from see out the windows from inside.
Daylight natural 20 from JOHNSON WINDOW FILM. from the outside it give your all the privacy you need.
We all have a favorite area in your home to take in the sun. But, are you protected from the suns damaging UV rays passing through your non-tinted window?UV RAY CHART
UV RAY CHART . UV RAYS ARE NOT THE ONLY THING COMING FROM THE SUN TO MAKE THINGS FADE (WOOD FURNITURE AND FLOORING,CARPETS.CURTAINS)
When your air conditioner can’t keep up anymore because the summer heat is over taking the interior of your home its time to call PRO-TECH SERVICES and have us come retrofit window tinting to your home or business windows to help reduce the heat.. By add window tinting you can lower your electric bill up to 30%
It’s Summer Time Your home or business is getting hot inside your a/c is running overtime trying to cool it down and it’s not working. You start turning your a/c down more and more to over come the heat building up inside your home or business family and customers are complaining it’s hot… Your family is telling you to make it cooler inside. You do …. you didn’t think about the outcome of using the a/c at such cool temps until you get your electric bill at the end of the month. Wow ! $350 dollar electric bill. Next month you use the a/c less and sweat more inside your home or business but at the end of the month your electric bill is cut in half its only $175.. But you can’t go another month during the Summer with being hot and sweaty or a high electric bill. What do you do? Well you do a little research on the internet and find out that Window tint is the solution to helping you control the heat and high electric bill in your home and business.
What makes RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WINDOW FILM THE SOLUTION.
- Window film will block up to 81% of the total solar heat
- Window film will block up to 90% of the glare
- Window film will block up to 99% of all uv rays A&B
- All window films will block a percentage of light and allow a percentage of light to come through the window film into the home or business.
YOU MUST CHOSE THE RIGHT WINDOW FILM TO FIT THE TYPE OF WINDOWS YOU HAVE INSTALLED INTO YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS. MOST WINDOWS HAVE SOME KIND OF INFO ABOUT THE TYPE OF GLASS AT ONE OF THE CORNERS OF GLASS. INSTALLING THE WRONG FILM COULD MAKE YOUR GLASS CRACK… AUTOMOTIVE FILM ON RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL APPLICATION IS WRONG YES WRONG WRONG WRONG.
- CLEAR SINGLE PAIN
- TINTED SINGLE PAIN
- CLEAR DOUBLE PAIN
- TINTED DOUBLE PAIN
- FRENCH PAIN
- SLIDING GLASS DOORS
- SLIDING CASMENT
- SASH STYLE
- REMOVABLE STORM
When you have decided you are wanting your home or business tinted we can come out and give you a quote. What is it we do for a quote.
- We check the type of glass you have
- We check the condition of the seals and frame of the windows
- We check to see the style window frame of the windows
- We measure the width and length of each piece of glass in the window opening figure out the square footage of each piece of glass most basic windows have 2 pieces of glass to make up 1 window. Sometimes they are divided into small window by a plastic/metal grid which is called french pain windows..
- We check to see what type of windows you have like french pain,sliding glass doors,sliding casements etc..
- Then we find out what you are what your needs are like privacy,heat blocking,glare blocking,uv rays blocking..Then we show you film samples that work on your window and try to get the the best film with the highest rating to fit your needs..
We have done a lot of widow tinting on Residential and Commercial jobs. With experience we have we know that if you tint the complete home or business it will help your a/c run 50% less. It will stop the hot spots in the rooms where you have a lot of the heat problems. Window film will stop the glare in your home or business and keep the wood floors and carpet and furniture from the sun fading it. When choosing the right heat blocking window film you could cut your electric bill between 15% to 30% every month. How did the window film industry figured this out is by this..
- say you tinted your home on 1-15-2015 you would go 60 days and then take your bill for a full month and compare it to the same month for a year early and figure it out factor in the price of electricity if it went up . its just simple math
If you calculated the savings each month that the window film is saving you.It will only take about 2 years to recover the money back
Dollar for dollar window film is the most cost effective solution when it come to helping you keep your home cooler in the summertime and make your window more efficient.
After Tinting Johnson Window Film scenic view 10% dual reflective film
blocks 90% glare blocks 81% heat blocks 99% uv rays a&b
These are what they call french pain windows its like multiple windows inside a window because of the grid. Some grid can be remove and replaced after the tinting is done..
23 years serving swfl
call for a quote if you live in the swfl area 239-560-3498
cape coral – fort myers – punta gorda – port charlotte – leehigh acres – estero – ft myers beach